ᑌᔕE #TᗯITTEᖇ ᔕEᗩᖇᑕᕼ TO ITᔕ ᖴᑌᒪᒪEᔕT
tαkє full αdvαntαgє σf thє #twíttєr sєαrch tσσl. вєlσw αrє just α fєw típs thαt cαn hєlp ímprσvє чσur sєαrch cαpαвílítíєs σn twíttєr.
1. Search for your #website or #blog #URL and see if others are mentioning your page.
2. Search for anything near you by adding near:”city state”. For example, #typing near:”Salt lake city Utah” club would return current tweets that have happened in Salt Lake City, Utah with the keyword club in them.
3. Find people whom you may enjoy following by searching for keywords that interested you.
4. If you do not want #tweets with links add ? -filter:links at the end of your search query.
5. Need more options, use the Advanced Twitter search.
6. Any time you get excellent results, click the “#Save this search” button to save them. For those with the old Twitter interface, these results can then be found under “Saved Searches” on the right-hand part of your profile. For those with the new interface, they are under the “Searches” tab next to your timeline.